Friday 16 March 2012

March Glossybox The Harrods edition

Hi everyone, well better late than never right!  I missed the postman and then had to collect this from the post office so it took a few days longer than expected to post but here is this months Glossybox!

This month was the Harrods edition and there had been a lot of hype surrounding this box.


The box was white this month and was tied with the signature green Harrods ribbon, it looked lovely!
I felt the contents of this months box were nice and are all things that I will get use out of.
Ojon-Damage repair reserve instant restorative hair serum
I was excited to see this product as I am very familiar with Ojon and it was a great size sample and will be a perfect treat for my hair.  To use you warm one or two drops of this serum in your hands and apply to damp or dry hair before heat styling or as a finishing touch.  I'm really looking forward to trying this as my hair goes dull very easily and this will hopefully pick it back up.
Fendi-Fan di Fendi eau de toilette
As with most people I am not great at describing fragrances but this one says on the information sheet that it is a luminous floral fragrance, radiant with sunlight and leaving a lasting impression of light roman leather on the skin.  To me this is one of the nicer smelling perfume samples and I was really glad I received this sample as I'm on the hunt for a new fragrance.
Clarins-Extra firming body cream
I like trying Clarins creams and cleansers as it is not a brand I purchase that often but always enjoy the brand when I do.  I have a few various Clarins samples at the moment and as I'm going on a trip shortly I will be packing them and giving them a try together so this one is a great sample to take away for a few days and I'm looking forward to trying it.
Erno Laszlo-The Hollywood collection: 5 piece cream gift set
This was the first time I'd seen a sample gift set of more than two items and as I am not familiar with this brand it's very exciting as I live skin care and love finding out about new brands.
This comes with sachets of morning beauty rescue, refresh moisture infusion, instant eye repair, intensive porcelain veil and velvet night cream.
This to me is a great idea and when I go away for a weekend it's going to be a great product to pack as it has all you need to give the products a real try and see how they work together, I love this sample.
Burberry beauty-miniture lip cover rosewood no.4
This product from what I have read caused the most hype as it is such a nice sample and I know a lot of people were excited to receive this.  The colour is a fairly universal colour.
The lipstick itself is quite moisturising and comes out well and it looks pretty and will fit in your clutch bag!  A really nice sample and one that I am glad I got and will 100% use and probably use it all!

Verdict
I really enjoyed the Harrods Glossybox, it had a bit of everything in and the perfume sample was a generous one!  I have read that some people got slight variations of the box but the one I received I really enjoyed and once again I will get use out of all the products inside.  I can't work out which product is my favourite this month, but my top three are the Ojon serum, the Erno Laszo samples and not forgetting the Burberry lip cover, it's adorable!
Thanks for reading








No comments:

Post a Comment