Monday 5 March 2012

Bobbi Brown perfectly defined mascara review

Hi everyone, I was recently sent a sample of this Bobbi Brown mascara, not for review but as a promotion they ran on their facebook page.  I was quite impressed with the promotion as not only did I find out fairly quickly I'd won but the product arrived really fast and in a lovely envelope! (It's the simple things that please me!!)
The sample itself was a fairly small sample but I was going out that Friday so I thought I would give it a test run throughout the week then try it on the Friday night out for a real test!
The wand is a good length, it's about half the size of my little finger and a little longer than my usual daily mascara.
The bristles are medium density and it's very easy to apply.
I applied one coat to start with and I instantly noticed how much longer my lashes looked.  It wasn't clumpy at all and looked amazing.  I thenwent on to apply a second coat and it made the look much worse.  My lashes began to clump and I noticed a couple of lumps in my lashes.
On the night out this did not budge an inch!  I have a bad beauty confession, I slept in my makeup that night and in the morningit still hadn't smudged and I didn't have panda eyes!  I was stunned!

Verdict:  This is a great mascara, I would recomed one coat and if you're happy with the result don't apply another.  It is amazing for a night out as gives great length and didn't smudge overnight!  If I was to liken this to a high street brand for results I'd say it gave similar results to the classic Maybelline Great lash mascara (the pink and green one!).  This is a worthwhile investment and a lovely product, it's perfect medium consistency and staying power makes it great for use for any event.
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment