Friday 9 March 2012

Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Thermafoliant

Hi everyone, I wanted to give you a review on the final sample of Dermalogica products I received and those who read my blog or follow me on Twitter will know I have loved the other products I was sent in this range.
The thermafoliant is a skin polisher that says it has unique thermal technology that activates upon contact to enhance penetration of the age-fighting ingrediants into the skin.
This was presented in the usual Dermalogica simpe yet classy packaging.
The product itself is medium consistency with a very fine gritty texture and so I knew it would be nice and kind to skin whilst still giving it a good polish.
You can apply this to damp or dry skin, dry if you want a more intense polish and result so that is what I have been using this product on.
You should then massage this in circular motions for 1-2 minutes and then rinse off.  First thing I noticed was a slight warmth on application but not the heat you get with some cheaper heat face masks, this was a lovely slight warmth that faded very fast but that is all I need and want.
As soon as I rinsed this product off I patted my face with a towel, then when I looked in the mirror I was taken back by how I already had a very healthy flushed look to my skin.  I then moisterised and loved how easily the moiseriser sunk in and this product seemed to make my moisteriser 10 times more effective as in the morning my skin still looked and felt incredible and the effects lasted a few days.

Verdict:  If you want very professional results at home then this is an amazing product.  It really blew me away at how well it worked and how amazing the results were and how long they lasted.  I will be purchasing a full size of this product and I recomend those who want a good treat for their skin do the same.  It feels luxurious and the results for me were the best I have had using home products!

2 comments:

  1. i have this, feels lovely on the skin! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing, I was surprised at how long my skin felt good for after x

    ReplyDelete